So ... here we go with a new type of blog
Since I'm relaunching this as a different type of blog, I've decided to join the Ultimate Blog Party 2010.
Yeah, as usual, I'm late to the party - but not too late (I hope). The Ultimate Blog Party 2010 is being hosted by Janice and Susan, the twin bloggers who run 5 Minutes for Mom, and is a virtual party celebrating online friendships.
In case you are wondering, no, I am not a mother. But some of my favorite people are mothers, and some of my favorite blogs are run by women who are mothers. I figure, if I can spend my time with smart, savvy moms in real life (and I do), why can't I do the same thing online?
About me: I am a long-time blogger who is going to be using this space to talk about random stuff that interests me. If any of it is interesting to you, too, please feel free to let me know. Now, c'mon, the clock is ticking ... let's party!
By the way, the Ultimate Blog Party 2010 is offering some great prizes to attendees. Of course, I probably won't be chosen for any of them, but if by some chance I am, my top three picks would be:
And if my top three picks are already chosen, I’d be delighted with any of the following (in order of preference):
- Toshiba Satellite L505D-ES5025
- Apple Gift certificate from CmomGo
- Human Touch Foot and Calf Massager from Still Blonde After All These Years!
- $50 paypal from American Muslim Mom or MomDot
- US104, USC 8, US112, USC 37, USC 3, USC 15, USC13, US73, US74, US87, US100, US52, US88, USC36, US32, US107, US113, US114, US37, USC 40, USC 44, US31, US55, USC 32, US49, USC 41, US70 (or any other Amazon, Target, Visa, Walmart, Starbucks, Macy’s or Kroger gift cards/certificates)
- US35, USC 27, US11, USC 25, USC 23, US96, US7, USC63, US78, US81, US82, US109, US110, US59, US84, US34, US95, USC 28, US91, US12, US13, US15, US17, US18, US20, USC21, US57, US105, US72, USC 45, US68, US66, US65, US61, US76, US94, USC11, US108, US36, US48, US47, US46, US38, US41, US42, US103, USC 33, USC 48, US86, USC 58, US98