Friday, March 18, 2005

I'm mad at LiveJournal

I've been playing with my crummy old digital camera, taking some photos now and then, but I can't figure out how to get them to display on LiveJournal. Grrr, LiveJournal, why are you making this so difficult?

I tried uploading them to Yahoo! Photo but couldn't figure out how to link to a specific image. Tried uploading them to PhotoBucket, but that doesn't seem to work unless I switch from free LiveJournal membership to paid (no, I don't want to pay for membership).

Now I'm going to try this blog thing. I downloaded Picassa from google, then I was prompted to download Hello from google (or perhaps from Picassa, I'm feeling a bit lost right now), and I'm not sure that I can make this happen, but I'll give it a try.

Can I get a photo to show up? We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 9/03/2005 08:25:00 PM, Blogger MagisterForan said...

Saw your post on LJ of your nomination. For easiest photo-blogging try www.flickr.com - one-click-blogging the pics from there to either blogger.com or LJ.com (and others), tags you're used to and more.

Iras@BC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home